Welcome to the Guardian Family Program
The Guardian Program is a unique and special way for you to make one of our elite Australian Labradoodles part of your family. It a way to bring that special puppy into your world. Here is a quick breakdown of how the program works. You will be required to fill out an application to ensure that all requirements needed for raising you puppy are met. Once the application is approved, there will be a $500 deposit. Once all criteria are met, you will receive one of our female Labradoodles and provide a home of love for the puppy. I will hold breeding rights of your puppy for up to 3-4 times. You will be responsible for the well being of the puppy as she will be a part of your forever home (all necessary requirements will be listed below).
Once your puppy has completed the breeding process, I will pay for all necessary costs to have her spayed. After she is spayed, your $500 deposit will be returned and she will be your family forever.
As a Guardian Family
- You will be responsible to provide a loving home, one where your puppy can enjoy life as part of your family
- Routine veterinary care including checkups, necessary vaccinations, monthly heartworm and flea and tick prevention must be provided. These are important because you want your puppy to be happy and healthy
- Must train your new pup. A well-trained pup is a happy pup and a happy owner
- Must feed quality dog food. There is nothing more important than keeping your puppy healthy, and proper food makes a big difference.
- Pup must have regular exercise and grooming. Exercise is important as they are very playful and lovingly happy dogs. Grooming is also important because, again, your dog is family and you want to ensure the happiest and healthy life for you dog.
For further information and to check availability, feel free to contact Patty Pugal: 631-806-2487. Texting is fine